Thursday, February 28, 2013

Arabian Prince Unsure Why North American Relatives Always Delete His Emails


“I just want to keep in touch, but it’s like my messages are sent straight to Junk”
- Prince Arhub Dashani


The Turnip News
Arabian Prince Arhub Dashani is baffled as to why so many of his North American relatives never return or acknowledge his emails. Dashani, who has been consistently sending messages of good will along with family news from the Middle-East, has never once gotten a reply from his long-lost cousins, uncles or aunts living in various parts throughout Canada and the U.S.

“I just want to keep in touch, but it’s like my messages are sent straight to Junk,” said Dashani who was noticeably frustrated at the lack of responses. “I mean no harm, I only want to let my Western civilization brothers and sisters that I am doing well and if they ever need any money, I can easily send them large sums. I just need their account numbers so I can wire the money to them. It’s no problem at all.”

<< >>

No comments:

Post a Comment